Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cooking with Love


There are times in ones life when you really appreciate having someone in your life.  Today is one of those days for me.  Luzmery has been a part of my life for the last four years.  I met her thru a friend of a friend (who I am no longer friends with, which is kind of funny.)  Luzmery is one of the loveliest ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know.  Since my accident over two years ago, she's been an angel to me and my boyz ~ constantly calling and always wanting to help. The boyz wait by the door in the morning with tails wagging when they hear Luzmery is coming.  They just adore her.  She always arrives with a huge smile wanting to know how everyone is, what's new and what can she do to help.  Luzmery is a beautiful lady who is smart, funny, kind, a hard worker and a true blessing in my life.  

I know Luzmery enjoys my cooking ... so this morning before my spasms got out of control, I cooked some of her favorite side dishes ... roasted yukon gold potatoes with shallots, onions and garlic and stewed zucchini ~  then ran to the store to get her favorite sandwich for lunch.



It's the little things that matter most and when someone like Luzmery touches your life with her grace and kindness, you are a very lucky person.

Luzmery, you make a huge difference in our lives and for that I am grateful.  We thank you for taking such good care of us and for always being there. We love and appreciate you.

How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it.

Max and Prince were just so happy when their mama's bed was made and they could take their late afternoon nap.  They live such a hard life. <wink>




** the secret ingredient is lots of love ღ






1 comment:

  1. Dear Beth : Thanks very much for your generous thoughts and feelings for me. I wish this message express in some small way how much your kindness is truly appreciated. Thanks, again, for all your words an support.

    You deserve that the Lord bless, keep and give you the best.

    Please say hello to the boys, Love Luz Mery

    ReplyDelete