Friday, February 3, 2012

Greek Salad on a Skewer

It's not even 12 o'clock but feels like it should be mid to late afternoon.  So much going on ... but that's life, right!  Wishing you all a wonderful wacky Friday.

I want to thank you for your terrific feedback to my blog.  This is all so new for me, but knowing how much you are enjoying the blog and recipes makes it all worth while.  Please feel free to comment and share your thoughts.  If there are recipes you are looking for, please let me know.  Let's have fun together.

Here's another delicious Hors d'oeuvre for Super Bowl Sunday that is guaranteed to SCORE a TOUCHDOWN with your guests.


                   Greek Salad on a Skewer

This is the simplest appetizer you will ever make. It's a deconstructed  greek salad.  All you need is skewers, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese ~ cubed, seeded kalamata olives and cubes of your favorite color pepper.  As you can see from the picture ... just add a tomato, kalamata olive, cube of feta cheese, kalamata olive, tomato and pepper. If you enjoy red onion, add it.  Make a vinaigrette and drizzle or serve on the side.  This recipe can be made way in advance and is guaranteed to be a hit with your guests.


Enjoy and Bon Appetit! and Go team!
** the secret ingredient is lots of love

3 comments:

  1. the first time you told me about these I have to admit I was leary but now I wanna try it, I am sure it is so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are not alone my friend. everyone thought i was crazy. but ... it was the first thing to go at the party. as my father used to say "try it ... you might like it." ღ

      Delete
  2. we are always so open to trying new things. I am gonna make these this weekend. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete