Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl is no big thing ... it's GIANT!

Super Bowl is no big thing ... it's GIANT!  The New York Giants beat the New England Patriots 21-17 to win Super Bowl XLVI.  WOW what a game!  Congratulations to the New York Giants Super Bowl Champions and to the Patriots for a well played game.

I spent the morning running from store to store gathering everything I needed for a fun yet delicious football party.  As I've said in the past, I'm not much of a football fan but this game was different.  It was the Super Bowl and The New York Giants were in it.  My friends Lisa and Lauren spent the night trying to explain the game and what was going on ... and I mean all night!  Oh boy did we laugh and have a blast.  The dancing that was going on during halftime was hilarious!  I had such a good time cooking up a storm, setting the table with all the decorations and getting the house party ready.  I don't sweat the small stuff or freak out over entertaining.  To me it comes naturally.  Always remember ... everything works out in the end.  It's about the fun and the memories!    Life without friendship is like the sky without sun.








We were a small party ... but there were times during the game I think people in New Jersey and possibly even Florida that could hear us screaming and cheering!  Nothing beats spending a fun evening with friends.  Lots of wonderful memories made last night! 












Friendship is not a big thing, it's a million of little things.  I consider myself very blessed.  To me ... a friend is the little prize in the cereal box of life.  I hope you enjoyed your night as much as we did.  Live ~ Love ~ Laugh always think positive!


** the secret ingredient is lots of love ღ

1 comment:

  1. The Super Bowl party looks like it was a blast. All the food looks wonderful. No wonder you are so tired, you know how to put on a special party, your guest are so lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete