Saturday, February 4, 2012

Quick Tomato Salad

It's Super Saturday before Super Bowl Sunday and I'm using the day to my advantage ~ doing laundry, shampooing carpets, giving Prince a bath and of course spending time in the kitchen cooking. An all around productive day!

But first what to have for lunch ... I had some left over heirloom cherry tomatoes from the other day ... what a great idea for a lite lunch.

                       Quick Tomato Salad

Cut the tomatoes in half, chop some italian parsley, chop a few kalamata olives, season with a pinch of kosher salt, pepper, add a little red wine vinegar and some good olive oil and you have yourself one great salad.

As you can see, I'm never alone in the kitchen. Max and Prince are always close by watching everything I do ... just in case something should accidentally fall on the floor. FYI ... they LOVE tomatoes!



Enjoy and Bon Appetit! 



** the secret ingredient is lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment