Monday, January 30, 2012

Tri Color Funday Monday Pasta

It's Funday Monday and for me that included running errands and going to the market.  I much prefer to go to the market several times a week to buy fresh produce.  I arrived home to hugs, kisses and tails wagging.  Max and Prince were sniffing all around the kitchen to see what goodies I came home with for them.    After all, they think it's always about them!  Today's treat was snap beans ~ they couldn't eat them fast enough.  Yum!

I was having some work finished in the kitchen, so tonight's dinner was going to be a simple one.  But ... what to have?  I decided on pasta ~ the perfect easy go to meal. 

               Tri Color Funday Monday Pasta
 ingredients:
pasta of choice
tri color heirloom tomatoes, halved
fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
italian parsley, lightly chopped
olive oil ~ optional



directions:
Prepare the pasta according to the directions on the box and strain.  Do not rinse.  My choice of pasta was Mostaccioli Rigati.  In a large bowl add your pasta, heirloom tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and parsley.  Mix everything together.  Drizzle with good olive oil or not ~ your choice.  Season to taste. 


Enjoy and Bon Appetit! 


** the secret ingredient is lots of love




No comments:

Post a Comment