Friday, January 27, 2012

Introducing my boyz, Max & Prince

Good morning and Happy Friday. I wanted to take a moment to introduce you to the two loves of my life ... my boyz, Max and Prince.  Max is a golden collie who just celebrated his 12th birthday in November.  Prince is a Bichon and he celebrated his 9th birthday in January.  These two sweeties bring so much love and joy to everyday of my life ~ I couldn't imagine life without them.  They are always in the kitchen while i'm cooking in hopes something will fall on the floor.  They love to snack on vegetables, so I'm constantly giving them carrots, snow peas, broccoli, green beans or whatever vegetables I have on hand.  You can't beat a great healthy snack!  We're on our way to the kitchen to figure out what will be on today's menu. Wishing you a great day filled with laughter and love.



No comments:

Post a Comment